Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i
- Scans up to A4
- 12 pages per minute
- Colour, greyscale, black and white
- Duplex (scans both sides)
- 24 images per minute
- 10 sheet capacity
- Connects via USB
Only £159.00 + VAT
1. Mick Doughty, Curzonia (UK) Ltd
Great product great service what more could you ask for
2. Stephen Gunning
Excellent product with prompted delivery.
3. Natalie Eaves, DFR Roofing Ltd.
Easy to use, doesn't use up too much desk space, very happy with it.
4. LAURA MARSHALL, Acumen House
Excellent, does exactly what it says on the tin!
5. Shwe, Lansdown Health Store
The hardware is excellent worth the price, however, the \"Scan Snap\" software could be a lot better.
6. Mihaela Sandu, Satin Design Ltd.
The scanner is so small and fast, it helped me a lot with my paperwork. Really happy I bought it and I already recommended it to other people.
7. Darrell Varney
Scanner, simply brilliant!!!!
8. Andy McDaid, True Potential Wealth Management LLP
Compact and easy to use. Handles multiple sheets without any problem, very good machine for my needs!!
9. Derek Perry, Perry Property Management
For scanning 1-10 sheets in a small office or home environment this is the perfect machine. I use it in conduction with dropbox and scan every piece of paper that cross my desk that allows for a great reduction of paper stored in files.
10. Christopher Harris
Great product. The first dedicated scanner I have owned , previous scanning having been achieved via multi-function printers that only offer a flatbed scanner. The small footprint of the Fujistsu allows it to be located conveniently on the desk, and it's scanning speed is simply brilliant.
ScanSnap S1300i description
At nearly half the size of a sheet of paper, the ScanSnap S1300i is built for convenience and ease of use, a one button approach allows for scanning of multi-page double-sided documents whether at the desk or on the road. Stack up to 10 pages into the automatic document feeder (ADF) and press the blue button.
ScanSnap S1300i scans both sides of each page at up to 12 pages per minute directly to PDF, searchable PDF, JPEG, or to office applications like Word or Excel®. The ScanSnap S1300i automatically recognizes the size of each document, detects and corrects for skew, and shows images in their proper orientation. You can even choose to have blank pages automatically removed.
ScanSnap S1300i comes with an AC Adapter but for added mobile convenience, the ScanSnap S1300i can be powered though the computer’s USB ports* when an AC power source is not available.
*When using the USB bus power cable, the computer must have two USB ports; one for power feeding and the other for USB cable connection.
The Quick Menu allows you to quickly transition between different scanning intentions. Just press the scan button and choose what you want ScanSnap to do:
- Scan to Folder: Store scans to a folder, network folder, or to SharePoint (PC) or iDisk (Mac)
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Cards: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file (Win only)
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, Scan to SalesForce chatter
- Scan to iPhone®/iPad® or Android™ devices
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Dropbox, Evernote®, Google® DocsTM* and/or SugarSync
* Rack2-Filer is provided as a 30-day trial only with this product. For full license version, see S1300i Deluxe Bundle (Part: PA03603-B015). Scan to PowerPoint® and Rack2-Filer not available on Mac version.
Advanced scanner driver and image capture software
Back to top